Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Testing

I've downloaded some app thing that allows me to publish to my blog from my phone. This is the first time I've used it.

I'm still without a broadband connection after moving house over five weeks ago so a big thanks to Sky and BT who between them couldn't organise the preverbial piss up.

Anyway, I'll try and attempt to publish something, if my patience with the smallest keyboard in history holds out.

For the time being, have a look at the Rablet striking a pose but not getting it quite right!


6 comments:

Joe Public said...

Confirmed. It does work. Welcome back.

SaltedSlug said...

Mate, I moved in November and am only with intertubes as of tonight. Doesn't matter who you plum for, you still need to wait 6 fucking weeks for BT to hook you up. Only I missed him first time 'round and had to wait another 6. God rot their cocks.

Anyway, good to see Rablet sans tube.

INCOMING!!!!!!! said...

Are your cheeks as ruddy Rab? He looks fine and you are coming through loud and clear.

Mark Wadsworth said...

It works. The Rablet has lovely chubby cheeks.

microdave said...

Good to see you back, and I hope the Rablets health problems have been resolved?

subrosa said...

Mark, the word is rosy not chubby. We say rosy cheeks up here. He looks braw Rab. Well done the three of you.