Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to business!


How I feel. And look, if I'm honest...



As you may, or may not have, noticed this particular wee corner of the blogosphere has been rather quiet for the past couple of months.

Well, life in the RantinRab household is now as normal as it's ever going to be and I intend to resume my own particular style of blogging very soon. Just let me get used to being back on night shift first, I'm zombiefied at the moment.

I have decided to make a few changes, the first of which is the gradual 'phasing out' of the Rab C. Nesbitt name and character in favour of 'RantinRab'. I am currently looking for a new image to use as I am increasingly less comfortable with using Mr Fisher's impressive looks as my identity.

I am also planning a major layout change and may go 'dot com' instead of blogspot.

But, as I am a legendary lazy bastard and procrastinator I might just leave it the way it is...

Anyway, it's good to be back. Sort of.

21 comments:

McGonagall said...

Welcome back Rantin Rab.

Screech said...

welcome back mate, i might make a more permanent return myself soon, as soon as i get off my fat arse and stop feeling sorry for myself all the time.

RantinRab said...

Scunnert, cheers.
Screech, I thought your blog was a goner. I've put it back on the blogroll. Just do what I do when I'm feeling a bit down, think of Gordon Brown falling into an industrial mincing machine (I don't mean Mandelbum). Never fails to put a smile on my face.

INCOMING!!!!!!! said...

Good stuff. Glad your back to the full spew.

SaltedSlug said...

Well get on with it you lazy cocksplatter.

And welcome back, bud. Hope mini-Rab is getting on alright.

Barking Spider said...

Welcome back, Rab, glad to hear you're all okay.

Captain Ranty said...

Indeedy. Although you can be an awkward cunt, (in a gooood way), we missed ye!

So get at the keyboard, already. Oi vey!

CR.

Don't Call Me Dave said...

Will the new blog come with subtitles?

Anonymous said...

I'm the opposite of Screech, in that you can remove me from your blogrole, as Dazed and Confused is gone for good, with a new blog turning up anon, over on wordpress.

When I get my fucking lazy finger out that is..

Conan the Librarian™ said...

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51366559/rab_rails_No_4_finish.jpg

Will this dae?

RantinRab said...

Conan, I'm sure that's a grab rail, not a rab rail!

RantinRab said...

D+C, you were ejected from the blog roll a while ago mate!

Dick Puddlecote said...

About bloody time, you workshy malingerer. ;-)

Mark Wadsworth said...

Welcome back etc. Real life, eh? Always getting in the way of 'blogging.

BTW, your blog took minutes to load and the black type on dark blue is a bit difficult to read.

Leg-iron said...

The Rab Returns!

New image, eh? Might I recommend a good hat supplier?

microdave said...

'Bout bloody time too, ya lazy bugger...

Only joking - good to see you back.

RantinRab said...

Mark,

My screen shows black text on a light blue background and is sharp and easy to read at my end. It loads fast too.

Constantly Furious said...

Welcome back, ya fucker!

banned said...

Welcome back Rab, no problems loading your page here.

Im your absence there was a bit of a movement to remove WV since its a pain in the arse and pointless.

Argent said...

Great news. Looking forward to new-look spewage.

Anonymous said...

Rab C Nesbitts back on telly next week and still all PC with his non drinking so welcome back RantingRab PC your your not!!