Sunday, April 26, 2009

I see no petition (or shirts)


As the petition for the Prime Mentalist to go gathers apace, (otherwise known as 'Gordon Gordon Gordon - Out Out Out), it's nice to see it get a mention in the dead tree press .

Even our 'Send a shirt to Gordon' campaign gets a mention along with Old Holborn who is credited, quite rightly, with starting the shirt campaign.

What caught my attention was the quote from a Downing Street gimp, 'We have not received any shirts'. Lying bastard. I sent mine on Wednesday afternoon.

I wonder when Gorgon will have his 'Nelson' moment. Putting the telescope to his blind eye and declaring, 'I see no petition, or shirts'.

4 comments:

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

Ths scruffy cyclops has probably added your shirt to his wardrobe.

RantinRab said...

If you see him wearing a string vest, it'll probably be mine!

Dr Evil said...

I signed the petition.

Just have to find an old shirt now.

Anonymous said...

You're not wrong there Rab.
The lying fucker of a spokesman is going to need new pants. His are most obviously on fire.

The power of the blogosphere is gathering more and more momentum.

Fucking brill!