Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wake me up on May 7th




So, the Prime Mentalist has announced the election.

Forgive me if I don't get excited. Having watched the extended news coverage this morning and listened to the speeches I am bored already.

Gordon Brown is the most hated, most incompetent prime minister this country has ever had. He has the charisma of a cold jobby and the smile of a loon.

David Cameron should be romping it. But he's not. I listened to him earlier and while I could see his mouth moving, I couldn't hear what he was saying. The droning, monotonic delivery of his speeches just doesn't inspire anyone. Where is the fire in his belly? Think back to Thatcher, it's that type of personality that the opposition needs, not the useless fucking drip that they have now.

It doesn't matter who wins. We're so fucked it doesn't matter. Another five years of Labour or five years of the Bliar Clone. I'd rather see John Major back as leader of the Tories.

I will only be keeping an eye on this part of the election.

As for the rest of it, stick up your arse. Sideways.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was really funny that they thought it was news.

You don't get much farther down the food chain than me and even I knew it would be announced today.

ArtCo said...

What election ?

Nikostratos said...

well done one less vote against Labour and any others you may influence..

Anonymous said...

This is a spoof blog, yeah?

Mark Wadsworth said...

" 'cause you're not planning on going spleventh" presumably.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Rab, have a shufty at INCOMING!!!!'S shite. He does a bit on the history of Cameron. A bit heavy going as usual but he from good banking stock, the bastard. Interesting reading.