Sunday, August 16, 2009

Total politics top 20 Libertarian Blogs

Some twat called Oscar...


Courtesy of a certain Mr Furious the following is a list of the top twenty Libertarian blogs as voted by the readers of the Blogosphere.

Click on the links and have a look around.

Well done to all and thanks for voting for me, it's great for my blogging ego to see my blog on a list! And before anyone says anything, I know at the start of voting I said it was a load of shit and I wouldn't be voting or participating, but I'm allowed to be two faced now and again!

  1. Guido Fawkes
  2. Devil's Kitchen
  3. Old Holborn
  4. Obnoxio the Clown
  5. Underdogs Bite Upwards
  6. Tim Worstall
  7. Samizdata
  8. Boatang & Demetriou - highly recommended
  9. Dick Puddlecote
  10. LPUK Blog
  11. Last Ditch
  12. Constantly Furious
  13. Anna Raccoon
  14. Freedom to Choose
  15. Rantin' Rab
  16. Plato Says
  17. Charles Crawford
  18. An Englishman's Castle
  19. Frank Davis
  20. Oxford Libertarian Society

8 comments:

Auld Baw Face said...

Well Done.

Amusing Bunni said...

Congrats, Rab! You're in good company!
Enjoy a beer and a cigar while you still can ;-)

Leg-iron said...

Good stuff, Rab. You came in higher than I did on first try. if you make the same progress you'll be at no. 3 next year!

I see you did the same thing I did - highlight and drag? I have the random bold numners too!

GoodnightVienna said...

Well done Rab, thoroughly deserved.

Kevin Boatang said...

Nicely highlighted that Rab!

RantinRab said...

Oops, meant to highlight Guido's....

:o)

RantinRab said...

Leg Iron, a cut and paste job for me, and I think I've peaked too soon. (As usual!)

Barking Spider said...

Great stuff, Rab, well done!