Monday, May 11, 2009

Are there any 'decent' piggies?



Generic Piggie Politician

I've been pretty quiet about all the troughing that has come to light over the past few days. There are two reasons for this, first I have been working non stop. Since 9pm on Friday night until 9.30 am this morning I have worked nearly forty hours. I am tired, my body is sore and I have a sweat rash round my dangly bits. My job may have 'manager' in it's title, but I still need to graft like a bastard to put food on the table.

Secondly, I am just shocked and stunned at the level of troughery. How can anyone have the brass neck to claim for a 5p carrier bag? I mean, for fucks sake! And then we have the opposite end of the scale, all the 'flipping'.

I'm trying very hard not to rant and swear, but it's fecking difficult. How DARE they bastards
rob my hard earned tax money to line their own pockets with? And just to spit in your face, they bleat that it was all 'within the rules'. They DON'T THINK THEY HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG! And then they call in plod to investigate the leak! Simply staggering.

I suppose that's what happens when parliament is full of 'career' politicians. They have no idea of the real world, not having been a part of it. They see Parliament as the top of the career ladder and all the troughing as a perk of the job.

So, are there any semi decent piggies in Parliament? Answers on a postcard.

I'm off to buy some piano wire. Sadly, I cannot claim it on expenses.




No comments: